Saturday 25 May 2013

The VIXX Journal

I must say that I have no idea who they are at first. I even wonder why many of you guys have asked me to do them....a lot. It's not like that I never heard about them or anything, I've seen them once on the k2nblog but paid no attention and scrolled past them to other post. So I was like, oh I must research them a bit.

Oh, I got this song on iTunes! And I didn't even know lol.

One thing that came to my surprise is that I even got their song (On and On) on my iTunes!!!! OMO how come hahaha. I didn't even recognize it at first! It must be that I've heard their song and I like it, so I downloaded their song to store in my library. But had no idea that it was VIXX's.

Okay, I must give them a try.

Good thing about doing this job is that now I know almost every group in the Kpop industry. Thanks to all of you that recommend me with the cool group that I didn't even know. Haha, that's good thing. But now since I am getting old each day, my memory is kind of.......oh bad haha. Remember new names to match new faces is a tough work for me now =_=. So please bare with me if I asked too much questions on anything though.

Back to VIXX, I was doing some research on searching for their proper photo to do the job. And I found these wonderful pictures form this website. Thanks to them, it's a high resolution that made my job easier.

I was half way through my session of VIXX members (N and Leo were done and Ravi ALMOST done). Then I notice one thing that.....omo they have new single and stunning new picture! What should I do now!!!!!

I was making sure for like 10 times before I came to a conclusion that this shiny long hair dude is Leo.
I must say that their transformation is very stunning! And hot too haha.

I watched their HYDE mv and I was like......ewwww. I almost fell off my chair in the beginning of the mv that they have my all time enemy (wormphobia here) riding happily in the skull. OMO I almost faint =_=. 

Thank you to every suggestions through IG! Now they're available at the shop! 

click here click here

Here's a little update on upcoming designs :
- 2PM
- Lee Hi
- Daragon
- Teen Top Members
- SNSD
- B1A4
- Lee Soohyuk
- UKISS
- BTOB Members
- Taylor Swift
- 1D
- Kim Hyunjoong
- Kim Soohyun
- EXO
- Demi Lovato
- Jung Ilwoo
- Kim Bum
- Junhyung

See you around!

Picture credit goes to http://withvixx.com/ Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment